Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Person Point of View



The Story of the Aged Mother
                 by: Jan Emmy Julve
        (First Person Omniscient)


I was hid in a kitchen closet by my son so I wont be seen by the Shinano. I was privided with needs like food, water so I feel safe.






Guno and Koyo
           by: John Edward Selma
      (Second Person Point of View)

You were Guno, with you has koyo and both of you was running since a pack of villegers are chasing after you.









The Wonder Tree            
         by: Tiffany Loraine Sta. Cruz
          (First Person Pointof View)


I was sitting beside a well crying because I dont have any gift for Ben Nedi.








The Gold Harvest'
              by: Aris Mendoza
          (Third Person Omniscient)

They went to the market to sell the banana fuzz. They earned alot of money and became the richest people in Ayudha.





The Leopard
        by: Kyle Emphasis
        (Third Point of View) 

Even with a wounded foot he ran going to his wife because Ntio told him she was bitten by a leopard.





No comments:

Post a Comment