Total Pageviews

Monday, August 26, 2019



          Happiness happens often since you feel happiness just by laughing even though your wearing a mask, its temporary. Happiness and Joy are two different things. We ask for happiness yet we strive for joy. For me, happiness is something all of us asked for. Its a piece in the puzzle of life and its the reason why we stayed here, living and breathing. Pushing us to wake up everyday, planned our day and moving forward since we look forward to feel the good stuff in life which is happiness.

          To find comfort in silence. I don't find comfort in silence because I fantasize about unnecessary things. Through silence I find myself because through silence I can think straight, I can focus. I wanted to find comfort through silence and feel like warmth surrounds me every time I'm in a hole. Comfort isn't the only thing I want to experience its "peace there may be in silence". Silence kills me since I'm an over-thinker. I believe overthinking kills your happiness, kills your joy and I don't want that. Peace and overthinking doesn't doesn't' match and its dominant to each other. Two sides has its own capabilities its between positive and negative but all of us is overpowered by the negative side.

          Desiderata is a wonderful and expressive poem. The poem is like a form of story yet written in a unique way. It helps me to see the brighter side of life, the positivism and the light. It can resolve my personal struggle if I intended or want to follow the poem but the poem talks about it in a general way that if you do this and that you could be fulfilling.

          There is a chance to grow, a chance to fall and a chance to do whats right. Problems are normal and we can be inspired through small things. We can be shot by words of wisdom, poems, books and even by small talks. Any problems and fixed if you have the guts to face it and through baby steps. You can fix and build a good future.

No comments:

Post a Comment