Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Family





My family is the most precious gift that I own and receive. I cant explain how happy I am to be with a happy, joyful, exclusive, kind and a special family. they make me happy and let me feel welcome in their lives. They accepted me of who I am today and there happy to let me stay. I am so blessed to have them and discover new places, adventuring wildness and finding happiness in a day.










 We family have sad moments, mad moments and joyful moments together. Even though sometimes a day can be rough, we are always there to stay with each other. We discover a lot of things in life and I am so happy to say "Thanks". I am thankful of all the fun we have with each other. They are my happiness and my pain reliever. Even though they compare between me and my sister, i don't care of what they are saying, but they must know how special they are here in my heart.







I sometimes get jealous because sometimes they get good vibes and I don't, but now I realized even though I don't have that much of the good vibes I am still blessed of where iv'e been through. We the family sometimes go out with each other. We plan to hang out with each other or go to beaches, pools or resorts.





We are a big family and were blessed to have each other  accompany. We surprise some of our relatives and sometimes we have funny times. Sometimes they give out bad jokes, but what the hay I always laugh with them. Even though they compare  they already know how much they mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment