Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Friends II.

All of us have different kinds of friends, there is a funny one, an athletic one and more, and its like I experienced every single one of them and I am so blessed to see such friends. They are like no ordinary people to me but their like a gift from me that fell from heaven. They inspire me to do different kinds of things and they wont even bother if I hang out with them. I know some will ask "Why do we need friend?" well, life isn't all about winning and the challenges of life its all about being happy and experiencing a lot of things. Learn how to manage your time in studies and being with them, because they don't stay long with you, so cherish every moment and manage your time.








Some friends are their with you in special moments. They give you special memories that it is impossible to forget. They support me in difficult times and share me their happiness. They make me laugh and they always complete my day. I cant even explain why am I so blessed to have them, I know i'm not the only one but a lot of you should know. Friends are hard to find, easy to lose and impossible to forget. Live every moment with them because you learn and experience a lot from them so take time and make yourself happy. They give you happiness, even a single person can make a big difference. They help you in hard times and they always have love for you no matter what.
Some of our friends stays with us and some don't. For the mean time have fun with them before the day will be over. Even though you fight with your friends they are still your friends no matter what. Live every moment, even though you have a hard time going there just to see them, but in the end all of it was worth it and worth a wait. You and your friends have crying times, even two words can make you cry right Wisdomians. Even a simple task can make you cry.  So be happy with them before you Graduate and have new friends.

They always have the best in you. They might be in different sizes, different attitudes, different smiles and more, but little did you know you were already a big family.


No comments:

Post a Comment