Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Friends

I have a lot of friends and I interact with
 them equally, treat them fairly and accompany them sincerely. 
I usually hang out with friends that I am comfortable to talk with and make fun with. I like to hang out with a friend that has the same gender as I am because you can understand with each other more than you know. Not only me but a lot of people enjoy with friends that has the same gender. Sometimes I get mad at them because they sometimes judge without knowing the story. Sometimes I choose friends who don't judge, doesn't  care about others opinion and have a lot of ideas because I could learn from them. I want to make them smile and laugh when they are with me. I give them presents and gifts so they can realize they are a part of my family. 


I surprise them and greet them in special occasions.  I invite them in parties and festivals. Most of my friends liked who I am today because I treat them fairly and I always make them happy. Even though they judge, cheat, lie and use me I still love them the way they are. Usually they act silly and I just play along. I like who they are, no one can change that.

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment